Best Happy Raksha bandhan quotes 2017 rakhi ,Wishes,Brother and Sister:
Rakshan Bandhan is coming soon, I wish Happy Raksha Bandhan to all my readers and fans. I know you are here because you love your sister or brother. So share your feelings choose any raksha bandhan quote which express that how much you love your brother and sister. Once again Happy Raksha Bandhan. raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes , raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
“I request to all dear sisters:- please this rakhi all sisters should ask only one thing from their brothers, to respect others’s sister as they respect their blood sister.”
R: “Re-affirming love and affection” raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
A: “A prayer for long life and success” raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
K: “Keep memories alive” raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
H: “Happiness and laughter” raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
I: “Innumerable shared stories” raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
“This is a bond of love. A bond of togetherness…
It’s a thread that binds our lives and our hearts…
Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
“Sister is someone who is caring and sharing raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-Wishes
sister can understand things you never said…
sister can understand pain which is not visible to anyone.”
“Near or Far my warm wishes are with you. raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-Wishes
Happy Rakhsha Bandhan!!!” raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
“No matter how far we are, this day always bring back
the happy days, we had together. raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
Happy Rakhi.” raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
|Also read – 35+ Friendship Day Quotes-Best Friend Quotes About Friendship 2017|
“There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.”
“My cute angel from today’s onwards I promise you I’ll never scold you when you’ll tear my books, messed up my clothes. You are really a ray of happiness in my life.”
“You never say no, you never say ths impossible
and you never say you can’t,
that’s my bro,
a superman who make things possible and who make path smoother.
I love you,
Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
“Your love and care have always given me the strength to win
against all odds and a reason to smile.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
“Rakhi is a special occasion that reminds me of my brother
and the lovely time we have spent together.”
“You were always my best friend, looking out for me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Wishing You Life’s Best Always.”
“Raksha Bandhan’ is a special occasion to celebrate this emotional bonding when a sister ties a Rakhi – a holy thread – around her brother’s wrist, prays for his long life and the brother reciprocates by offering her the gifts she loves the most.”
“The pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan reminds me of the days when we were kids. We fought and made up easily. Those lovely days can’t come back but will always stay in my heart. Missing you darling brother on this Raksha Bandhan.”
“I feel so blessed and treasured to have a brother like you in my life. You like an Angel are always there when I need you. Thanks Brother and have a happy Raksha Bandhan.”
“The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each day… Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You.”
“Though we are not close to each other during this Raksha Bandhan Day. We are together in thoughts & prayers. Wish you a very Happy Rakhi Day.”
“Times and money change many things. Be our love and the bond we share never changes. This Rakhi brings all my blessings, love and care for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.”
“Holi is colourful, Deewali is lightful and Bright, Rakhi has made our relationship Powerful.”
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for brother:-
1. My brother is one of the most precious Gifts Sent to me by God!! He protects her sister from all the evil eyes and keeps hen in a safe surrounding! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the sweetest brother in the world!!
2. It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother!!
3. Even if we will not be together on this Raksha Bandhan to share the thread of Rakhi but there’s always this invisible thread that will keep us connected irrespective of the geographical boundaries.
4. Nothing can change my love for you brother, be it the money or the time!! The celebration of Rakhi brings in more love and blessing in our relationship. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother!!
5. We may grow old for other people but for our brothers and sisters we are always child!! We have lived with each other since our childhood and so there is innocence in the relationship! A very happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother!!
Raksha Bandhan Quote for Sisters:-
1. Today, on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the best brother of the World! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the best sister of the Universe!!
2. This one is the most wonderful relationship that I share with my sister! I am so obliged to God for gifting me with such a wonderful and protective sister. A heartfelt Raksha Bandhan to my dear sister!!
3. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to send all my love and good wishes to my dear sister who has always been my best friend!! Love for my
4.It’s your sister who competes with you as long as she is a child but ones she is gown up there cannot be a more loving relationship like hers!! Today on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank my sister for being my best companion!!
5. A sister is someone who will care for you the most no matter what and she will always be the best companion of your life! I too have a sweet sister who feels all my agony and pain and helps me out to the fullest in fighting them!! Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes:-
“This msg is for the most wonderful
sisters of this world —-big and small.
Thank u sis for always being there on my
side and for helping me in those infinite
ways which I cannot even remember…
Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
“Your love makes me feel proud.
And on this day I want to shout it out loud.
Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister.”
“You are so cute, raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
and adorable.. raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
Can’t help raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
forming a raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
relationship with you…
Accept me raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
As your raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
Dearest and raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
Sweetest Sister. raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
Happy Raksha Bandhan” raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
“Behan Ke Hathon Mein Bhai Ka Haath Hai,
O Behna Tere Liye Mere Pass Kuch Khas Hai,
Tere Sukoon Ki Khatir Meri Behna,
Tera Bhai Hamesha Tere Sath Hai… raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
Happy Rakhi Sister” raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
“Jo pasand ho usse I love you kehna, raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
Agar wo gusse mein aa jaaye to darna mat, raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
Rakhi nikalna or kehna pyari behna milti rehna” raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes
raksha-bandhan-quotes-rakhi-wishes watch video:-